DO DHAM YATRA PACKAGE 2023 SAME DAY RETURN
Do dham YATRA 2023 - SAME DAY RETURN
DO DHAM YATRA 2023 PACKAGE- SAME DAY RETURN
Do Dham Yatra comprises of God’s abode of Kedarnath Ji devoted to Lord Shiva & Badrinath Ji devoted to Lord Vishnu. As going for this Yatra we enter high altitude places and remote areas of the beautiful Uttarakhand, where this sector is open only for 6 months in a year. Knowing the sector deeply all aspects are taken care of, offering our pilgrims safety, comfort and warmth of human touch with our extended services.
Get A Quote
DODHAM YATRA 2023 - SAME DAY RETURN ITINERARY
Upon arrival at the Sahastradhara helipad, our representative will welcome you and escort you to our helicopter. From there you will be taken to Sersi, en route you will be treated to the breathtaking view of mountains and gently rolling hills. Meanwhile, when you are amused with the magic of snow and divine beauty our helicopter will take you to Kedarnath. Now clasp your hands and bow your head as you have reached on the land of Kedar and you can straight away proceed for the VIP darshan at Kedarnath temple. Spend a few happy and leisurely hours in the soothing nature.
Kedarnath VIP Darshan
The second half of your day will captivate your heart as you are heading towards a beauteous destination, Badrinath. Feel the cool breeze and soothing chants of priests as you embark on the Badrinath temple for VIP darshan.
With this specially designed Badrinath helicopter tour, enjoy the much-needed family time in the divine lap of nature. After darshan, leave for Sahastradhara helipad. Time to say goodbye and start your helicopter ride back to Dehradun
Our Chardham Yatra Package 2023 by helicopter
Chardham Yatra Package
Do Dham Yatra - Same Day Return
Do Dham Yatra Package
- Name of The Passenger
- Date of Birth/Age and Gender
- Gotra (For Poojan).
- Contact Address
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card) Mandatory As Per Govt. Norms.
- Pan Card (Mandatory As Per Govt. Norms).
- Body Weight of Each And Every Individual
- Each person is allowed to carry only one single bag with maximum 3 to 5 Kg weight in the Helicopter.
- All charters are subjected to 450kgs body weight with an avg of 75kgs per person.
- The Charters are subjected to availability, technical issue, flight restricted by authority.
- Children above the age of 2 year will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession ticket to children or senior citizens.
- All flights are non scheduled and differ from routine airlines times.
- Full amount has to be deposited within 30 days ahead of the Journey.
- In case the Yatra is delayed due to bad weather or any other unforeseen reasons, The Journey will be conducted on the next available date or the unutilized part of the journey (Rs.10,000/- Dham for each customer) will be refunded.
- In Case of Rescheduling The Journey From The Customer’s Side The Booking Will Be Treated As Cancelled And A Fresh Booking is Required Which is Subject to Availability of Seats.
- Cancelation can be done at least 15 days before the date of journey.
- If the booking is cancelled before 20 Days 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled before 15 Days 25% of the amount will be refunded.
- All extras (food, beverages and any other services) ordered by the customer will be on their expense.
- Any meals, services not utilized, partly utilized are non-refundable.
- The pilgrims have to stick to the Itinerary.
- The Company Has The Right To Change The Itinerary In The Event Of Adverse Weather Condition Or Any Unforeseen Circumstances Which Is Beyond Our Control.
- The Customer Has To Bear The Proportionate Tour Cost In Case Of Extended Stay Or Travelling Due To Any Unforeseen Reason.
- The Company Will Not Be Responsible For Any Change in the Itinerary Due To Natural Calamity or Unforeseen Reasons.
-Flying in hills is subject to weather conditions. And in regard to our Ekdham operátions, we would like to bring to your kind attention that flight cancellations & other inconveniences due to weather are very much likely since weather is extremely unpredictable in the hills.
-Passengers should come prepared to face the eventualities which can arise by bad weather/force majeure problems.
-Force Majeure stuations include cases of bad weather, low visibility for flying, delayed Air Traffic Clearances/Permissions, WIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM) sudden occurrence of technical snag in aircraft, illiness of flying crew or late reporting of the guests at the hellpads among others
-Further please note, in case of bad weather force majeure situation, we will operate as per our policies mentioned in the Terms & Conditions & Important Guidelines & Policies sections.
- Pilgrims need to carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be carried in the helicopter.
- All temples in Do Dham are located at high altitude areas. Pilgrims are advised to carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available at medical shops.
- Passengers have to submit their correct weights at the time of booking. If any change in weight found at the time of their travel from the submitted weights, which would exceed our aircraft’s weight carrying capacity, passengers would be de-boarded & cancelled for the Heli-tour without any refund.
- In respect of covid-19, all necessary measures issued by the state & central governments would have to be adhered by all the pilgrims for their own as well other safety & health.
- Fitness: All pilgrims should be physically fit. It is better to do some jogging and other light exercise as you prepare for this journey.
- In these locations the temperature will fall to 10 degree Celsius or less at night. Therefore, pilgrims are advised to carry woolen clothes.
- Photography: Still cameras/ portable video cameras are allowed in Himalayan ranges but not inside the temple. Please do not attempt to take pictures inside the temples.
- Communication: Although all private mobile phones have coverage, BSNL/Jio network service mobile is better in most of the places.